Monday, April 15, 2013

The Bedroom Hour Review

'The bedroom hour' consists of Stuart, Rob, Mark, Dan and Lewis who together are the perfect blend to an amazing and original sound. After hearing about the London based band on Twitter, I decided to check out there music. When I read their bio on Facebook I realized how dedicated they were to creating music and that is something I definitely admire them for. I checked out their Reverbnation and was delighted with the music that I found.

 They create a completely relaxed vibe with indie undertones making them a complete must to check out. With their guitar and synth based sound there are in a complete original league of their own especially as each of their songs keep a similar sound but are still dynamic and diverse. The vocals are clean and the lyrics completely engage the listener in conjunction with the drums that completely add to the experience of each song and just make me want to relax.The keyboards are definitely something that add the the atmosphere of all their songs and also make their sound much more dynamic and melodic. My favorite part of their songs have to be the catchy guitar riffs which are interesting and completely make each song different and therefore making 'the bedroom hour' a band to look out for! 

In my opinion they would definitely fit into the alternative category and would be more suited to people who enjoy the indie style of music as they would be more appreciative of the vibes and atmosphere which is linked to each one of this band songs.


I cannot wait to hear their new EP which is due out May/June 2013, excitement is an understatement.
4/5 stars for this brilliant band!

Check them out:
https://twitter.com/Thebedroomhour
https://www.facebook.com/thebedroomhour
http://www.reverbnation.com/thebedroomhour/

No comments:

Post a Comment